Operations Assistant – Regular Full-time
Continuum Health Care located in Olds, Alberta, the management company for Sunrise Village communities in Alberta, is a growing company in the field of supportive living for seniors. We value commitment, creativity and hard work. We offer you a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and the opportunity to grow a rewarding career.
As a member of our Corporate Office, the Operations Assistant will provide support to the Operations Team, our six retirement communities (with 2 more on the way!) and be a front line resource for our site Administrators.
- Completion of office administration diploma, certificate with 3-5 years varied and progressively responsible administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Team player, able to take direction from and support management team
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Self-directed with ability to prioritize and organize; meet deadlines; multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, incl. Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Publisher
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak in small and large group settings
- Excellent judgment and analytic skills to support decision making process
- Excellent formatting, grammar, syntax, and proofreading skills
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal record check
- Travel to properties will be required
- On-call responsibilities
Submit cover letter and resume to Operations Manager, Continuum Health Care.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Continuum Health Care is an operator of senior's supportive living in Alberta, delivering high quality health and supportive services in...