Operations Assistant – Regular Full-time
Continuum Health Care located in Olds, Alberta, the management company for Sunrise Village communities in Alberta, is a growing company in the field of supportive living for seniors. We value commitment, creativity and hard work. We offer you a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and the opportunity to grow a rewarding career.
As a member of our Corporate Office, the Operations Assistant will provide support to the Operations Team, our six retirement communities (with 2 more on the way!) and be a front line resource for our site Administrators.
- Completion of office administration diploma, certificate with 3-5 years varied and progressively responsible administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Team player, able to take direction from and support management team
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Self-directed with ability to prioritize and organize; meet deadlines; multi-task in fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, incl. Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Publisher
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak in small and large group settings
- Excellent judgment and analytic skills to support decision making process
- Excellent formatting, grammar, syntax, and proofreading skills
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Experience in the healthcare or hospitality industry would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal record check
- Travel to properties will be required
- On-call responsibilities
Submit cover letter and resume to Operations Manager, Continuum Health Care.
Thank you for your interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Continuum Health Care is an operator of senior's supportive living in Alberta, delivering high quality health and supportive services in...