Contingent Workforce Solutions Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. Working with the Marketing team the Web and Digital Media Designer is responsible for the design and maintenance of CWS’ website and digital media marketing assets including: videos, graphics, and digital brochures.
The Web and Digital Media Designer will create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations. The ideal candidate will have an excellent creative eye with an understanding of design techniques, tools and principles.
The Web and Digital Media Designer will be a member of the Marketing Department and will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Redesign of the company website to improve overall appearance, usability, and ensure mobile compatibility
- Edit and maintain the company website as necessary
- Develop, film and edit marketing videos
- Create graphics and animations
- Design newsletters, email blasts, brochures and reports
- Solid Experience with creative suites (Such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator)
- Experience with JQuery and Bootstrap (preferred)
- Completed or in pursuit of completing University Degree or College Diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Graphic Arts or Graphic Communications, Web Design
- Highly creative, innovative and perceptive
- Proactive, helpful, energetic and can-do attitude
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
Contingent Workforce Solutions is committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada. We are an innovative contract/temporary workforce management company, focused on being thought leaders in contingent workforce procurement, process optimization and risk management space. CWS provides comprehensive advisory, contract resource procurement and professional payrolling services. We help clients strategically manage their contract and temporary workforce while drastically reducing cost and mitigating their employment law & operational risks.
In 2011 Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) was ranked as one of Profit Magazine's fastest growing companies in Canada by offering comprehensive solutions that help employer organizations manage their contract and temporary workforce. Read the Profit magazine article on CWS here: http://www.profitguide.com/article/42499
In addition to CWS’ rapid growth, we were also recognized as one of Achiever’s 50 most engaged workforces in Canada and one of Deloitte's 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.