About the Company
Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Canada.
In 2011 Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) was ranked #1 in Profit Magazine's fastest growing companies in Canada. Read the Profit magazine article on CWS here: http://www.profitguide.com/manage-grow/leadership/the-lean-growth-machine-30217
In addition to CWS’ rapid growth, we were also recognized as one of Achiever’s 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada and a finalist in Deloitte's 50 Best Managed Companies.
Why do we Keep Growing?
We help Enterprise clients manage the process of hiring, administering and paying contract workers. We are thought leaders in the space and have evolved our technology and service offering to solve complex issues facing employers as they hire contract or freelance workers and or consultants. Through our service offering we help clients strategically manage their contract and temporary workforce while also helping them to drastically reduce cost and mitigate employment, tax and health & safety law risk.
Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) needs a Business Development Professional to develop the company’s sales pipeline to the next level and close new customer accounts in both the Canadian and US market.
The successful candidate will become an expert in a variety of business oriented value propositions, be able to use a strategic consultative sales approach to align our value propositions with the customer and then align company resources to close new business. Working with the Marketing department, you will assist in the strategy and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to generate and close leads.
Scope of the Position:
Reporting to the company’s Managing Director the successful candidate will strategically profile target clients and competitively sell B2B service and technology solutions to both mid and large enterprises. Success will be measured on the achievements of defined quota. It is imperative that the appropriate candidate not only has the skills that add to the company’s core competency but also has a personal value system that matches the mission and entrepreneurial spirit of the company.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Raw Sales Drive including an adept ability to prospect and the ability to deliver in a competitive sales environment. Turns latent demand into active opportunity resulting in revenue.
- Proven experience and ability to be the business driver and strategically penetrate new accounts to gain meeting with key stakeholders (C level) on deal sizes ranging from Departmental to Enterprise ($1 Million to $50 Million in revenue/spend)
- A track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches and managing complex sales into mid and large enterprises.
- Ability to lead in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Business solution selling skills and highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills are a must.
- Ability to build working relationships with channel partners such as professional/consulting services and technology companies to prospect new accounts and efficiently develop joint account plans.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Qualified candidates will have 2+ years prior experience in a sales, business development or marketing role.
- Enterprise B2B sales experience will be considered a great asset.
- Must have an understanding of Enterprises Software, Customer Relationship Management Solutions, and Marketing Automation Solutions.
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding a quota.
- Experience with a sales methodology.
- The successful candidate's background will include having established and executed call plans, orchestrated account-planning sessions and effectively executed account strategies.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
Although the successful candidate needs to be a rock star on the phone, through email and online tools, this position requires approximately 25%-35% travel throughout North America.
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player that is comfortable working within a growing, entrepreneurial organization that likes to work hard and play hard. If you think you fit the bill, please email your resume with a cover letter, and compensation expectations.