Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP Forecast to Stock process which includes the following modules MM, PP-PI, WM and CO. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Forecast to Stock (FTS) process to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing of core PP-PI modules including production planning, forecasting, capacity planning
- Design, configuration and testing of MM key integration points with PP-PI module including MRP
- Design, configuration and testing of WM key integration points with PP-PI module including control cycles and WM material staging
- Design, configuration and testing of CO key integration points with PP-PI module including product costing and production cost analysis
- Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standard
- Mentor our junior to intermediate FTS consultants
- Minimum 4 years of SAP PP-PI configuration experience – with specialization in Forecast to Stock
- Experience and knowledge in other core modules (MM, WM, CO) related to the Forecast to Stock process
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live)
- Business knowledge and process design skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Been in a functional lead role for at least 1 year
- Previous experience in managing small projects and/or small team of people
- Experience writing functional/technical specification
- Must be willing to travel in North America when required
- Nice to have: Previous consulting experience
- Nice to have: Reading and understanding of ABAP code
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Outgoing, Personable, Responsible, Self motivated, and Confident