CONTAX is a SAP Gold Status Channel Partner. We provide world-class ERP system solutions and services based on the world’s leading ERP system, SAP Business All-in-One. Our emphasis is always on client relationships first. We enable our clients to embrace growth and prepare for the challenges ahead.
CONTAX is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, serving numerous organizations across North America, and supporting their operations around the world. In order to support the growth of our business and increasing demands from clients, we are expanding to Prince Edward Island. The CONTAX Centre of Expertise (CoE) in PEI will deliver world-class SAP expertise to our clients
worldwide. As a result of this expansion, we are seeking to hire a Practice Leader for the PEI Centre of Excellence who will be responsible for leading and managing our expansion.
The Practice Manager will be based in Prince Edward Island, and will initially be tasked with the responsibility of building a top quality
team of SAP consulting professionals. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Human Resources to identify, hire and on-board professional services staff to be based in PEI,
- Coordinating training and ramping up professional services staff to be fully productive and billable,
- Managing, mentoring and providing guidance and leadership to professional services staff.
On an ongoing basis, the Practice Manager will manage and assign work performed by the professional services team in PEI, liaise with clients and CONTAX account managers to manage quality performance, and continually strive to grow the business and the size
of the team in PEI.
The Practice Manager will also receive extensive training in SAP in order to better serve our customers, as well as managing and leading our services practice in PEI.
Experience / Attributes
The following are mandatory requirements for the position of Practice Manager:
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized university,
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive Information Technology experience,
- Management experience or a keen desire to develop management experience.
The following requirements are preferred, but not essential:
- Experience working as part of a professional services organization,
- Client account relationship management experience,
- Experience in interviewing, hiring and on-boarding new staff members.