Position Type: Permanent – Full Time
Are you looking for a role that combines your interest in technology and business? Could you see yourself working with the world’s largest ERP software, SAP? Do you want to create solutions that solve complex business problems by applying your analytical and programming skills?
Do you want to work in an environment that values leadership and provides the opportunity to grow and learn?
Haven’t had exposure to SAP or ERP before? CONTAX has provides an extensive training program to build your SAP knowledge and expertise.
At CONTAX we are continuously looking for top IT talent, who have a passion for improving businesses of all sizes. We are looking to expand our team with those who thrive on working in a dynamic, and client facing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpreting business issues into technical solutions
- Evaluating and performing installations, integration, upgrades and patch applications to SAP products
- Performing SAP administration functions including security, transport configuration and execution, patch maintenance, problem debugging and applying OSS notes
- Performing SAP system migrations, copies, backups, and restores
- Designing and implementing technical solutions customized to meet client needs
- Bringing new ideas to table and provide creative solutions for various issues
- Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners while providing customers with value-added service/results
- Assist in managing existing client relationships
- Assist in building new client relationships and securing new strategic partnerships
- Execute client projects within timelines and budgets, while keeping customer needs and priorities in mind
- Communicate with CONTAX staff, at all levels to ensure all client’s needs are addressed
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or a related field
- Teamwork and analytical skills to solve problems
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience administering database servers is an asset
- Experience working in UNIX and Linux is an asset
- Experience in a project environment / operations is an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in both team-oriented and individual/autonomous environments
- Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
CONTAX is a SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and midsized companies. Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in USA, Canada and Europe, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the global SAP marketplace.
CONTAX was awarded the SAP Pinnacle award in 2010 for the Fastest Growing SAP Channel Partner and the global award for Best Practices Implementation of the year in 2009.
Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.