CONTAVA is looking for an individual who will:
- Become an enthusiastic member of the CONTAVA Project Management Office (PMO) group.
- Project manage the design, customization, installation and testing of integrated security systems.
- Coordinate and lead a workforce of skilled security, electronics and IT technicians, installers and subcontractors.
- Develop and publish progress reports to clients and senior management.
- Be organized, timely and take direction from the Vice President, Engineering & Delivery.
- Support and mentor subordinates through leadership by example and CONTAVA’s Catalytic Coaching program.
- Develop and maintain client and key stakeholder relationships while promoting the organization’s abilities throughout the industry.
- Support the Sales team with pre-sale estimating and planning.
- Identify new product and project opportunities to support business growth and sales activities.
- Develop and improve processes and procedures to continually improve PMO management capabilities.
- Adhere, advocate and be accountable for the CONTAVA health, safety and quality programs.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Project Management experience in the security, electronics, telecommunications, construction or IT industry, with proven experience with successful project delivery.
- Post secondary education in Business, Electronics, Engineering or Information Technology.
- PMP Certified or in the process of achieving certification.
- Experience with the following technologies is required: IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communications, Windows XP or 7 workstations, Microsoft Office products for documentation
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Access Control, CCTV (IP and Analog), Intrusion Systems, Client-Server security applications, MS SQL databases, Server and Storage Infrastructure.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills are mandatory – clear and concise communications are pivotal to success.
- Exceptional organizational skills. Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously, local & remote.
- Observant, accountable, co-operative and attentive to productivity and corporate profitability.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Capable of mentoring and nurturing the technical and management abilities of technicians.
CONTAVA offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities.