Contact Centre Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Municipal Employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metro Hall, Toronto Ontario25 October 2017
Contact/Call Center offered all callers information services about the City of Toronto, Canada etc..a very challenging public , but a very rewarding job.
Pros
Public Service at its best.
Cons
Good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North York, ON19 April 2017
It is my pleasure to work for this company. I would highly recommend Bank of Nova Scotia to anyone, because the environment and people have been amazing.
Continuous opportunities to learn, grow, improve, excel
Human Resources and Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB8 November 2016
I had the opportunity to work with a very large community of human resources professionals as well as operations and corporate management professionals from whom I learned countless strategies and ways to improve my own performance and professionalism.
Pros
Comprehensive Exposure
Cons
Complex problems
Lots of potential
Account Specialist/Supervisor Capital One (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB22 April 2016
Their teaching model has a great way of explaining how to adapt to the different types of customers. Many employees were using these skills in their everyday lives afterwards.

Although they have a hard time giving feedback on performance. Agents are left in the dark about their current performance. (Unless they do something wrong)
Productive and fun job setting
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 January 2016
Perfect for newcomers as they can perfect their language
different shifts to choose from
opportunity to gain great customer service over the phone, fax and email
It was great!
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 November 2015
Working in a call centre can be very stressful. Keeping up with the changing stats. You meet a lot of new people and get a lot of training atleast for the company/call centre that I worked for.
Great job but poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC27 May 2015
I love working at my job. It has recently been taken over in the last 2 years by a company in Calgary. We are constantly judged, harassed and verbally abused as agents, making us feel terrible. Overall the job is great (a tad stressful) and the other agents are amazing.