Contact Centre

Contact Centre Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun week
Team Leader (Former Employee), Cork,September 30, 2014
A typical day starts with a review of the previous day activities and submission of reports to upper management. Equally members of my team will receive reports and how well they did the previous day and a target for the day is set and communicated to the team members with motivational packages promised to any team member who hits the target.
This daily – more... activity help me to continuously evaluate the team and see where progress is achieve and where improvement is needed and would enable me to communicate the progress of every team member by forwarding their daily performance, sometimes it might need me to make a decision for further training of a member who is not performing up to the acceptable level.
The job also help me to access the strength and weaknesses of the team members and communicate this to them directly, sometimes I review their activities with them
The hardest part of the job is when I have to pull an agent back to training and sometimes when I have to recommend him/her to be let go because of not performing to the level required
The most enjoyable is when target are met before the stipulated time and the joy of a bonus as a result of hitting targets. – less
Brilliant place to work
community Support Coordinator (Current Employee), Coventry, ENGFebruary 12, 2014
I work in a busy call center and i can have planned what needs to be done for the day due to deadlines, but it can change very dramatically due to Auditor turning up or system issues.

I have learned to priorities due to the workload and deadlines, also learned to plan and organize and delegate where needed and ask for help where required.

Work closely – more... with the management and make them aware if there is issues, ie system issues, and keep them updated with the outcome of what needs to be done and what is been done.

Co-workers, work together as a team and be able to work alone but have more than one person to be able to do the same task no matter what, so anyone can do the same piece of work, if there is absence then that same piece of work can still be done.

the hardest part of the job i do is doing ESP which is to give system access or removing access, the process is fine and i can do but there are times where we need to give certain access levels of access but there is no one you can call to gain the information you need to choose the correct one.which can then cause delay as you may have to do one or two to get the right one, where if you can call and ask advise then this can help guide in the right place and save cost and time.

I wold say the most enjoyable part of the job is doing the best of my ability in everything i do give 110% every time. – less
Fun Workplace
Advisor (Former Employee), LondonDecember 10, 2013
I worked in this position part time, I worked in the out bound section of this office, we were selling anything from bank insurance to windows!!
Underwhelming
Support Team Customer Services Officer (Former Employee), GloucesterMarch 26, 2013
Pros: easy to get to?
Cons: very cold!
Not a nice atmosphere, not made to feel very valued. VERY regimented!
I learnt a lot in this company
Facilitator (Former Employee), South AfricaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: the different job experinces
Cons: no real compensation
I enjoyed the different job experiences that I got here.

In this company I got to work directly with the company owner. Which was a challenge. I experience travelling a lot as well, which was good to meet the different people.

About Contact Centre

CCPro is an independent contact center consulting firm recognized for its experience, performance and integrity. With over 20 – Read more