Contac Services Inc. is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management. Contac blends its full suite of products and services with state of the art technology to provide completely integrated solutions that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 35th year of business, Contac provides a comprehensive range of products and services to major brands around the world across its eConcierge, supply chain management, online marketing, and travel technology platforms to build brand and customer loyalty.
Today Contac provides the highest quality production, lowest cost and fastest distribution of marketing solutions to major brands around the world. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Contac has facilities in Toronto as well as Montreal. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people. We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Quality Assurance – Process Improvement Analyst to join the Toronto based team.
Reporting directly to the VP of Distribution, this position is responsible for improving operational processes within the Distribution/Supply Chain Division. The incumbent is responsible for reviewing, evaluating and making suggestions for improvement on current processes and new processes that may be implemented within the DC and Client Services Group.
- Establishes and drives continuous improvement processes
- Develop corrective action programs and other quality systems
- Review and Develop Standard Operating Procedures for new processes
- Verify that all outbound shipments consistently meet our specifications for quality by measurement and evaluation of key attributes (both qualitative and quantitative) as well as adherence to sampling and testing programs.
- Complete daily/ongoing QA auditing of product
- Investigate and document all quality inspection findings with appropriate forms and systems on a daily/ongoing basis
- Identify issues and deviations from specifications and accurately determine the source of issues.
- Ensure customer specifications for quality are met at all times
- Conduct any general duties, specific projects and responsibilities as assigned or required in a timely and professional manner
- Completes departmental projects that enhance the company's overall goals of productivity, cost savings, safety, and profitability.
- Flexibility with work schedule. Schedule is subject to change depending on business requirements.
Qualified Candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline
- 2-4 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance/Operations function would be an asset
- Distribution Centre infrastructure experience
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) related experience
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem solving ability
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience in business process re-engineering, and implementation
- Ability to communicate(verbally and written) effectively inter-departmentally and at various levels throughout the organization
- Ability to work independently and within a team
This is a full time, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday position and will require flexibility to work on call, unusual hours or extended shifts when necessary.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. However, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to careers -at- contacservices.com
To find out more about Contac Services, please visit www.contacservices.com