Contac Services Inc. is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management. Contac blends its full suite of products and services with state of the art technology to provide completely integrated solutions that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 35th year of business, Contac provides a comprehensive range of products and services to major brands around the world across its eConcierg, supply chain management, online marketing, and travel technology platforms to build brand and customer loyalty.
Today Contac provides the highest quality production, lowest cost and fastest distribution of marketing solutions to major brands around the world. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Contac has facilities in Toronto as well as Montreal. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people. We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join the Vancouver based team.
The Sales Representative is a results-driven position responsible for growing our destination advertising, Mywurld Travel agent role out, Supplier Market place role out, by obtaining new clients while servicing existing clients and providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service. The candidate will be expected to meet and exceed personal sales objectives and develop a network of contacts through which prospective customers are obtained, thus leading to future sales. Working with the senior management of prospective clients, the candidate will present solutions that strategically align with the client’s needs and print industry trends. The ideal candidate will have the skills required to develop proposals and solutions for the customer utilizing Contac's digital and off-set print services and solutions.
- Generate sales through personal contact with clients and sales leads
- Develop relationships with Senior Executives of major industry players in target markets
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list
- Solicit and forward sales agreements for approval and acceptance
- Maintain a high level of service to existing clients; managing the customer relationship from contract execution through delivery to after sales service; and soliciting referrals from these customers, where possible.
- Keep accurate reports with respect to sales and prospects as instructed from time to time
- Participate in Merchandising, promotional and corporate marketing activities
- Meet new business targets and the objectives of employment
- Maintain a high level of customer service, professional appearance, demeanor and attitude
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Review and adapt information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Perform other job related duties as required
Required Education and Experience:
- Post Secondary education -- Business and/or Marketing preferred
- 3 years’ experience and proven sales track record in the printing industry
- 5 -- 10 year’s experience strategic selling and/or business development
- Must have experience in wholesale and retail travel
- Ability to focus on clients and results while working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Adaptability; flexibility, accountability; dependability
- Exceptional verbal communication with proven mediating and negotiating skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to make excellent sales to achieve performance in alignment with goals and objectives
- Good knowledge of computer applications such as Windows, MS Outlook etc.
This is a full time, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday position and will require flexibility to work on call, unusual hours or extended shifts when necessary, and travel on occasion
This position offers a competitive salary, including commission, benefits package and training on existing systems and architecture. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity. However, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to careers -at- contacservices.com
To find out more about Contac Services, please visit www.contacservices.com