Contac Services Inc. is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management. Contac blends its full suite of products and services with state of the art technology to provide completely integrated solutions that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 35th year of business, Contac provides a comprehensive range of products and services to major brands around the world across its Mywurld™, supply chain management, online marketing, and travel technology platforms to build brand and customer loyalty.
Today Contac provides the highest quality production, lowest cost and fastest distribution of marketing solutions to major brands around the world. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Contac has facilities in Toronto as well as Montreal. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people. We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Vancouver team.
Reporting to the QA Lead, in this position, we are looking for a highly capable and detail oriented quality assurance analyst to help ensure that we deliver quality products to our clients. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a collaborative environment, is analytical and an excellent communicator. Experience in testing Web-Based Applications is a good to have.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 3-5yrs experience in Software QA/Testing
- Ability to conduct requirement reviews and create test plans
- Analyze test data, develop and execute test scripts
- Log defects and work closely with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes
- Experience with automated testing tools is an asset
- Ability to multi task and work on multiple projects at a time
- Able to work with Project Managers/Developers/Designers/Business Analysts to participate in bug triage and testing issues
- Have a good understanding of the different Software Development Life-cycles (SDLC), especially Agile Methodology.
- Become an SME (Subject Matter Expert) on assigned products/services
- Being accountable for ensuring overall quality of the solution delivered
- Have a good knowledge of Database Schema’s and technologies
- Have knowledge of Microsoft.net framework and technologies
- Highly collaborative and dynamic
Desire to thrive in a competitive environment, this position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Please send your resume and salary requirement to careers -at- contacservices.com
To find out more about Contac Services, please visit www.contacservices.com