Contac Services Inc. is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management. Contac blends its full suite of products and services with state of the art technology to provide completely integrated solutions that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 35th year of business, Contac provides a comprehensive range of products and services to major brands around the world across its mywurld™, supply chain management, online marketing, and travel technology platforms to build brand and customer loyalty.
Today Contac provides the highest quality production, lowest cost and fastest distribution of marketing solutions to major brands around the world. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Contac has facilities in Toronto as well as Montreal. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people. We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to the CEO to join the Mississauga based team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of senior administrative support experience, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, excellent multi- tasking abilities, strong attention to detail, an excellent memory and strong MS Office and MAC skills. The ideal individual must use discretionary initiative and good judgment, performing diverse and advanced administrative duties for the CEO by completing assigned tasks and projects, requiring thorough knowledge of company policies, organization, personnel and services.
Duties and responsibilities in this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain a complete understanding of the roles and responsibilities of each department.
- Perform administrative tasks such as copying, printing, faxing, filing, preparing expense reports and generating documents in a professional manner for the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s calendar using Outlook and ensuring that her scheduled appointments and commitments are met on a timely basis.
- Arrange personnel travel itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, and meals in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information by establishing and following work habits that will protect the company’s and others’ privacy and/or privileged information, involving others on a need-to-know basis only.
- Communicate with all levels of staff and visitors in a manner that reflects a professional demeanor at all times.
- Transcribe CEO’s dictation to produce correspondence and other documents in MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, often under tight deadlines, ensuring documents produced are error free and grammatically correct to reflect a professional image of the company at all times. May edit material being transcribed to ensure proper business format is followed.
- Attend and minute meetings as requested by the CEO providing actions to owners.
- Review the CEO’s expense reports for accuracy prior to submission to the appropriate approving manager.
- Assist the CEO, her direct reports and other staff members as needed by preparing correspondence and other documents as requested to ensure that deadlines are met and departmental operations are streamlined and efficient.
- Using Outlook, schedule meetings to book appropriate meeting space and notify attendees of meeting time, place and purpose. Prepare the conference room to ensure adequate space, meeting tools, and refreshments accordingly and follow through with clean up once the meeting is finished.
- Organize setup and schedule department events as requested by the CEO.
- Be creative in preparing presentation materials and related analyses for internal and external presentations.
- Be an active team player by demonstrating a willingness to help others, flexibility in accepting work assignments and a “can-do” attitude that will assist all members of the team accomplish departmental and company goals.
- Comply with policies and procedures as outlined in the company’s Employee Handbook and respond to directives from other managers with a cooperative spirit to ensure conformance to standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years of experience in office administration supporting an executive
- Experience in official minute and notes taking an advantage.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs of the executive and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain flexibility and ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well independently and be a team player
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Confidence, clarity of thought and alertness are very essential requirements for the assistant.
Flexibility to work on call, unusual hours or extended shifts providing 24/7 support when necessary is also required.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Please send your resume and salary requirement to careers -at- contacservices.com
To find out more about Contac Services, please visit www.contacservices.com