Contac Services Inc. is a global, multi-disciplinary leader specializing in one to one data driven communication and supply chain management. Contac blends its full suite of products and services with state of the art technology to provide completely integrated solutions that give clients winning and measurable results. In its 35th year of business, Contac provides a comprehensive range of products and services to major brands around the world across its eConcierge™, supply chain management, online marketing, and travel technology platforms to build brand and customer loyalty.
Today Contac provides the highest quality production, lowest cost and fastest distribution of marketing solutions to major brands around the world. Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., Contac has facilities in Toronto as well as Montreal. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company and our people. We are currently seeking a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/CALL CENTRE MANAGER to join our mywurld Division.
Reporting to the Director of Client Relations & Marketing this position will act as a liaison between the company and the client. This manager will be responsible for handling our current client base with exemplary service, building client relationships and offering value-added online solutions. The ideal candidate will be the key point of contact at management level for a designated client list and have full responsibility for client retention, account level profitability, contract renewals/increasing conversions and a number of deployments. This manager will effectively coordinate client marketing efforts using the processes, procedures, products and systems instituted by Contac Services. This position will develop revenue streams from new products and services while optimizing existing channels through sales and marketing approaches tailored to the changing needs of our customer and prospect base.
- Maintain positive client relationships; under direction of Director of Client Relations & Marketing
- Serve customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales
- Maintain professional and technical Call Centre knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Manage complete sales process from client consultation and needs assessment through product demonstration, price and closing of the sale
- Effectively communicate client needs to customer service reps
- Obtain and provide key performance indicators to clients on a regular basis
- Occasional requirement to arrive early or remain late to meet deadlines as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years business sales experience
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a call centre
- Experience in a similar role is a definite asset
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated professionalism and Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to high pressure/high volume requests while working unsupervised or as a dedicated team player
- Strong decisiveness with an aptitude to learn quickly
Other Specific Requirements
- Expert level knowledge of the sales cycle and strategic solutions sales techniques
- Post-secondary education - Business program preferred
- Desire to thrive in a competitive environment
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possessing a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Please send your resume and salary requirement to careers -at- contacservices.com
To find out more about Contac Services, please visit www.contacservices.com