IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR LAST REMAINING POSITIONS
We are a fully licensed, BBB accredited firm searching for energetic, confident, organized and caring individuals who are interested in becoming part of our growing team.
If you are someone who is committed to superior customer service, excels in a fast paced, friendly working environment, and a professional telephone agent who can quickly adapt to change, then we would like to hear from you.
Start Time: Immediate
Description of duties and components of job:
- Answer incoming calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Able to match the needs of Clients to the benefits of our services.
- Respond to Client inquires and explain in detail the services we offer.
- Meeting attainable targets in sales, customer service, compliance and quality towards lucrative commission bonuses.
- Provide superior service to each Client.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activity tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems. Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods. Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
Basic skills required:
- Skilled at calculating and evaluating data.
- Ability to prioritize, learn, demonstrate, correspond, and sort priorities.
- Must be available Monday-Friday with 3 evening shifts (2:00pm-10:00pm), 2 day shifts (9:00am-5:00pm) and one mandatory monthly Saturday.
- Ability to explain and clarify information
- Ability to listen, define, write, explain and interpret ideas and policies.
- Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of MS Office, Communication by email, Compose documents, - Download Company forms.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English with professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a team oriented call centre environment.
- Dedication to maintaining superior client service level.
- Enthusiastic, with a strong aptitude and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Call Centre, and/ or Collections experience is a very strong asset.
- Fluency in french (verbal and written communication skills) is a very strong asset.
- Training about our various service products that will be sold to potential consumers.
- Training in respect to the specific legislature that governs our industry.
- Training on our various software platforms.
Thank you to those that apply, but only successful candidates will be contacted.