On behalf of our client in Calgary, AB we are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst for a permanent opportunity.
Responsible for analyzing business intelligence requests for information products and services, and supporting iterative development life cycle to ensure client and Program needs are met. Able to visualize business information workflows, facilitate building of business rules, data definitions, and business metadata, translate information requirements to technical specifications for developers, and manage client expectations and satisfaction with BI products and services. Uses expertise with data warehousing and business intelligence to communicate, plan, estimate, facilitate, and negotiate BI tasks and activities. Uses BI tool to develop and support automatic distribution and self-serve guided analysis areas for data quality, testing, validation, and training.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with skills and abilities.
- University Degree in management information systems, business administration or related area
- Minimum of 3 years experience in applying knowledge and expertise in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Experience with multiple BI tools and methodologies
- SQL programming skills and familiarity with relational and dimensional models and metadata management
- Experience organizing and integrating BI requirements with optimal BI solutions using project management and change management methodologies
- Well developed oral and written communication skills with proven ability to collaborate, document, and present