The successful candidate should have substantial technical knowledge of the construction industry as well as established estimating, sales and project management skills. Ability to endure a medium to long sales cycle.
- Build and maintain active customer relationships with a variety of customer groups including consultants, engineers, owners, contractors and architects.
- Develop cost effective solutions for architects and contractors to address their unique construction design. Conduct site visits and provide additional customer support when necessary.
- Strong customer service interactions, conduct formal presentations to contractors and owners.
- Prepare proposals and sales quotations for large projects. Interpret contract drawings and specifications to identify applications. Prepare value engineered proposals that will generate potential use of products. Coordinates customer’s requests in a professional and organized manner.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good product knowledge and installation methods.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- identifying bid opportunities
- preparing bid responses
- negotiating with potential customers
- building and maintaining customer relationships
- achieving or exceeding sales objectives
- serving as technical consultant to customers
YOU WILL POSSESS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Technical sales experience is preferred
Candidate must have ability to sell on factors other than price. In addition, a proven track record of sales success. Candidates should be self motivated, a self starter and work well independently and within a team.
BA/BS in engineering or business degree preferred, however, proven experience is an asset. Minimum 5 years of construction, technical or industry sales experience preferred.
Due to the number of applicants, only qualified candidates for this position will be contacted.
3-Feathers provides materials and services to place structural steel reinforcement materials and accessories in complex concrete structures....