Constellation Brands

Constellation Brands Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Run away
sales person (Former Employee), OttawaMarch 26, 2015
Pros: usually the co workers if your lucky
Cons: middle management who treat all like garbage
The company is so badly managed. It's to bad because they have a great product and great sales people, but the management and middle management is ruining the company. Pay is awful for the liability, they like to push the law and this puts their staff at risk.They bully, and the worst management rise to the top and the competent get fired or quit. Great customers, nice stores, its too bad the company is run so badly.
Good First Job
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Oliver, BCDecember 23, 2014
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: not challenging
-Drama with co-workers
-Not challenging
-Lots to do in 8 hours
-Not well managed
-Not up to date equipment
Good Company to Work For
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Lab Tech (Current Employee), Delta, BCOctober 2, 2014
I enjoy working at Constellation Brands. It is a positive and safe workplace.
micro-management, treats staff like robots
sales rep (Current Employee), ottawaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: everything else
Working in a downtown location in Ottawa, it was demoralizing everyday to aid the alcoholism of the homeless population. They would come in wasted with a tim hortons cup of change and management would insist you serve them so as to not lose a sale, EVEN THOUGH IT IS ILLEGAL! This job gets around so many legalities because they think their store level staff are stupid. The minute you bring up the labour board they threaten to take you off the schedule. They manipulate and use coercion to get you to do job tasks that you arent comfortable doing.
Fun workplace, great producst and people
Business Insights Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJanuary 9, 2014
Great place to work in the Wine category.

Learned about the category, industry and the different channels in the alcohol and beverage industry.

Great management team.
Great place to work. Great team spirit and honesty
Walkie Operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 6, 2013
Pros: i learned a lot about the wine industry; and i developed a greater understanding and respect of it.
Cons: not enough work to keep me there longer.
I enjoyed working for this company. The employees and staff were so helpful and respectful to each other and made me feel welcomed. I learned to do my job quickly safely and the importance of working together as a team to help each other. We made sure that we were always aware of the strength and weakness of each other and to give a hand whenever needed. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The proximity and time was my ideal working hours since I was able to start early and finish early. I could still be home in time to greet my kids from school.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONOctober 15, 2012
Busy all day long - time flew by.
Just learned a new JDE 9.0 system - so new challenges to keep the job exciting.
Good people to work with - lots of team players.
Hardest part of the job was meeting dealines and most enjoyable part was completing the deadlines - at the end of the day felt good about self as all was accomplished

June 4, 2014

HEARD THAT SOME PEOPLE LOST THEIR JOBS UNFAIRLY AFTER MANY YEARS OF HARD WORK. JOBS WENT TO THE U.S. - SINCE LEARNING NEW GLOBAL COMPUTER SYSTEM KEPT CONTRACT PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH SHORT TERM EMPLOYMENT AND LET GO LONG TIME EMPLOYEES. LOTS OF FAVOURITISM. SO SAD FOR THESE PEOPLE. NO A/P JOBS IN NF ANYMORE.

environnement de travail agréable
Marchandiseur (Current Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 7, 2014
une bonne compagnie
les collègues sont serviables
les managers sont professionnels

About Constellation Brands

Constellation Brands, Inc. is an international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of wine brands complemented – Read more