Overview of Role & Responsibilities
The role of a Constellation Merchandising Representative is to enhance and support their key Territory Managers to provide excellence in program execution across all trade channels that they function in - Liquor Retail and On Premise (Restaurants and hotels)
This is done through specified programming and other key elements to assist with getting consumer pull through of our products with various marketing programs, including display building enabling us to maximize our product sales.
You will achieve a consistent call schedule whereupon you will be providing regular feedback, concerns, and any questions or pertinent information/opportunities back to your Territory Manager(s) as part of our Gold Standard Service Excellence.
Key Job Functions
- Execute your given call schedule/route plan
- Performing stock out functions
- On – packing promo and other value added merchandise in all Channels as advised
- Executional excellence in roll-out of all marketing programs
- Effective merchandising of all Point of Sale materials
- Building highly impactful and effective displays
- Dealer load assembly when needed
- Accurate reporting of displays and case counts
- Work closely to maximize Marketing opportunities with your Territory Manager(s)
- Help execute Category Management projects when necessary
- Implementation Team > execute planograms or rep advised shelf sets