Consolidated Gypsum Employee Reviews

Poison environment and work place.
Office job (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 June 2017
The job itself was good, however the owner of the company treats everyone like they should just be lucky to have a job. This attitude filters down to management, even the ones who try to be good managers.
The owner's motto is "take care of the company and we'll take care of you" which they do not. Morale is so low and there are no incentives or recognition programs for employees. There are no yearly reviews and to get a raise people basically have to threaten to leave.
The pay is below market for any of the positions - not a company I would suggest to anyone.
Pros
Newer building and decent location
Cons
No incentives, recognition, etc
good place
WAREHOUSE PERSONELL, DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 July 2015
good place to work, not so much money, good equipment, nice and big building, clean, respect, free coffee, nice people.
class 3 trucks with different pieces of equipment on the back
Multilevel class 3 (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta17 June 2014
Learned how to operate Boom trucks, Moffett trucks, conveyor belt trucks, forklift, shipping, how to organize a group of workers, Lots of heavy lifting, I kept to myself at work although I'm pleasant to work around. The hardest part of the job was walking drywall down the stairs and up the stairs. Typically I would lift heavy half the day and half driving. Had to drive through mud, ice snow, steep hills. The most enjoyable part of the day was operating the equipment.
Pros
Free lunch everyday
Cons
Not enough money
Productive and fun company
Assistant Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 October 2013
Approachable Management
Excellent co-workers
Achievable Targets
Real cool guys to work with. Very reliable.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Edmonton Alberta Canada2 June 2012
Everyone has a positive thing to bring to work everyday. When you need a helping hand there is good chance that there will always be someone available to help you, even without asking. Someone is always there.
Pros
lots of unrestricted overtime hours.
Cons
working in the rain.