Conseil scolaire Viamonde Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
C'est un environnement sur laquelle on se sent à l'aise de travailler gr ace a sa diverticité ainsi que la tolerance.
Suppleance aide enseignante (Former Employee) –  Ecole Etienne Brulé6 June 2017
Le conseil Scolaire Viamonde est un conseil qui est dynamique grace a sa diverticite aisne que sa multiculturalisme. L'éducation en globale est bien mais les subsides pour agrandir les classes sont minmes car dans les ecoles secondaires , ont retrouvent 30 eleves peu importe leurs antecedents ainsi que leurs competences academiques. ce qui fat que il est dufficiles d'atteindre tout les objectits qu'on s'ets fixés au debut de l'année.
Pros
J'aime le dynamisme du conseil
Cons
les eleves qui n'habitent pas dans la meme zone ont difficilement acces a l'ecole de leur choix
Avancement de la langue francais
Enseignement (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2017
C'est un conseil scolaire qui fait partie des militants de la langue française. Grace à ce conseil scolaire, j'ai pu réseauter avec la communauté francophone et travailler dans ma langue maternelle.
Pros
Langue francais
Cons
Possibilité d'avancement minime
very decent to work for, nice people
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON5 April 2017
Hmmm, it is a job that has benefits, helps with paying the bills, you meet all kinds of different people, and I am satisfied.

It is job that gets you moving physically that is.
Nice place to work at, even part-time or full...
Part-Time Janitor In School (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON9 November 2015
Nice place to work at, even part-time or full... I really like peoples I'm working with! The teachers are awesome, everything positive...
Working for a french public school board
I T Technician (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 August 2014
I spent 14 years of my life working and supporting all areas of information technologies for 7 schools in London,Sarnia and Windsor.
Installation of computers and their connection to the network and a multitude of other tasks on maintaining, securing, planning and supporting all various equipments pertaining and falling under the I.T. department responsibilities.
I got a lot of satisfaction for helping on site staffs and resolving computer and networking issues.
The pay was excellent but the management of the team in our department was very poor.
The Director managing us had no experience and I would say no qualification for managing people and this resulted in creating a lot of problems.
The working conditions became worse in the last 3 years as they moved my office in the basement of a school and there was no walls for privacy as I had to share a very little space with other colleagues and it became very difficult to focus properly on the job.

This is why the working environment for me is very important.
I am looking for a place where all members of the team works together toward the same goal. I can also works under very little supervision and I would say that this is where I excel the most.
Pros
To meet with staff from different schools was enjoyable and motivating.
Cons
Sometimes too much duplication and a lack of communication within the department.
environnement de travail exceptionnel
Concierge en chef (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2013
Environnement de travail exceptionnel. Journéees calmes et mouvementées parfois.possibilité de promotion equitable.tres bonne collaboration entre les membres de l'équipe. Sevir les enfants
Pros
securité d'emploi
Cons
n/a