Responsible for managing the activities of the Conquest Financial Services staff dedicated to sales of E Commerce merchant services and solutions. Your responsibility will be to recruit, train direct, organize and control the day-to-day activities of the sales team.
This includes, but is not limited to, training and mentoring and coaching the sales staff as well as driving strong sales performance and metrics. Monitor and build the company’s existing ISO business.
Act as "Champion" of process improvements, always looking for ways to accomplish tasks in a smarter and more efficient manner.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3-5 years Payments industry operations experience, with a minimum of 2 years managerial experience.
- Background in payments industry REQUIRED.
- Previous sales management experience is REQUIRED.
- Experience building inside and/or outside sales teams is REQUIRED.
- Strong people skills including, coaching, mentoring and performance management.
- Project management and organizational skills, including creating and managing work plans and resolving issues.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft applications required.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, successes and executing on process efficiencies designed to improve workflow and client experience.
Conquest Financial is Canada’s most innovative and secure payment processor. With our wide range of payment processing solutions,...