Pros: great pay
Cons: travel to work was dreadful
• With years experience as a Construction Supervisor/ Coordinator and assisting Project Management i really would like to take this knowledge and use it about this company.
• Working closely under the guidance and direction of the Project Manager to learn systems and methods.
• Assist in plan and spec analysis in order to provide clear, trackable and coordinated interpretations of the design/drawings for construction.
• Research and recommend solutions to design document problems, including conflicts, interferences and errors/omissions.
• i would Act as liaison with subcontractors in expediting drawings and related information.
• i Maintain accurate and up-to-date logs (RFI, Vendor/Subcontractor, Purchase, Owner etc.), track responses and advise the Superintendent of the status of
• Obtain quotations for Notices of Change,Maintain and update the Shop
Drawing Log, review Shop Drawings and submittals.
• Coordinate submittals and procure all close-out documents including
warranties and Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
• Monitor field work, including contract work, to ensure compliance with
company standards, procedures, specifications and codes.
• Participate in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built
• Assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to
resolve design issues. Conduct quality control activities in accordance with instructions, inspection programs, using specified control measuring and testing equipment.
• Support construction work as required.
• Understand and perform document control functions in accordance – more... with on site policy and procedures, including tracking and creating of RFIs, transmitting and tracking of submittals, compose agreements, and maintain project expediting list.
• Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as requested or required.
• Present oneself as a great experience at surmount 2 – less