ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
World class in safety
E&I Project Lead (Current Employee), Kenedy, TxFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: well compensated and great backing from management.
Cons: none that i can think of.
ConocoPhillips not only talks the talk, they walk the walk when it comes to safety. The employees are empowered and trained to work with safety foremost in their minds. Caring about their employees are a staple of the work culture ConocoPhilips expresses to their employees.
Fun,fun place to work. Great people.
Volume Accounting (Former Employee), Farmington, NMFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: monthly lunches, small gifts, lunches at the office.
Cons: great insurance, evaluation and reward for a good job done.
Loved my co-workers and we all had jobs to do and everyone helped each other. I loved the atmosphere and the rewards. My Boss was awesome. Door always open and open for suggestions.
Very productive days in the field.
MSO (Former Employee), Farmington, NMJanuary 18, 2014
Stared off the day by getting on the computer and looking at the wells that needed to be taken care of that day to increase production.
A good place to gain more knowledge that pertains to many different aspects of employment
Administrative Assistant/Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Lysite, WYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, medical insurance, learned new skills
Cons: was an hour out of town, they were not good to contractors
They treat their own employees great, as far as contractors...not so great, you are disposable to them. I did learn a lot of new skills, which will help a lot for other employment. I met some real good people, and made good money.
natural gas scheduler
natural gas scheduler (Former Employee), houston texasJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: too many hours ….24/7 is literally a 24/7 job!
job requires many hours of dedication and coordination.

deadlines and ability to proactively resolve problems is an asset
I like the industry
Project Assistant (Former Employee), Rodeo, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: interesting atmosphere and industry
Cons: nothing bad to say.
I looked forward to coming to work each day. I enjoyed working in the construction engineering industry. I learned a lot about each phase of construction projects and what different engineers do on projects. I would love to work in the building trade and engineering industry again. Good pay. Respectful work environment. Never a dull moment. Learned – more... something new everyday. – less
Excellent management
Completions Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 19, 2013
Ive never worked for a better place. The whole experience was very enjoyable.
very fun and nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Longmont, CODecember 6, 2013
i spent 11 years at conoco , it was a very fun ,and nice place to work.
Very productive and enjoyed the work
Unit Operator (Former Employee), Rodeo, CADecember 3, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Worked 12 hours rotating shifts. Learn all aspects of production from crude oil to gases extracted from it. management was great to work with and fair to needs for its staff. Co-workers worked as a team with little to no conflicts. We all knew our jobs. Hardest part of the job that it was demanding but always rewarding.
Average at best
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), North seaDecember 1, 2013
Leave cycle of 2 weeks on 3 weeks off is good, however 1 week claw back is poor.
Contract Position
SharePoint Project Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 26, 2013
Pros: onsite cafe, flexibility in scheduling, immediate supervisor was very agreeable
Cons: management seemed very unorganized, management was not really flexible, management was not inclusive
A typical day in this position was working to ensure that all the files were moved to a specific place on the ConocoPhillips website. The co-workers I had in this position were great. They were very accommodating and readily willing to assist with any questions I had. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the different areas of Sustainable – more... Development and what ConocoPhillips was doing to ensure the company was doing their part. – less
Great place to work. Excellent benefits. Competitive pay
Global Service Desk Analyst - Trainer (Former Employee), Bartlesville OKNovember 6, 2013
Pros: profit sharing and stock savings are unmatched
Cons: prefer not to say
Worked there for 6 years great people to work with and the benefits are tough to beat.
Good operator with foundation in science
Development Geologist (Former Employee), Aberdeen, UKOctober 28, 2013
Enjoyed my time with COP until relocation opportunities became limited. Company seems to have wisened-up to making international placements available to junior technical staff in order to avoid losing them, since I left. Would go back.
very nice and the work was great
Senior Contract Landman (Former Employee), very good and the job was greatOctober 3, 2013
Pros: there were no perks
Cons: that was the cons
very nice and the work was great, the people were great so was the management and co-workers. There was nothing hard about the job.
Productive, fun to work at, very supportive, care and concern shown by everyone, example set by top managment to create a safe work environment .
HSE Advisor (Former Employee), Lamprell Energy Yard Jebel Ali Free Zone DubaiOctober 2, 2013
Pros: great team, lots of fun time with all during team building etc
I loved working here. This was a time bound project and work picked up speed opening up a new challenges everyday. The site management was excellent and examples set right from the top, care and concern was shown to the workforce, an open door policy was followed and action was taken to address any concern that came up. The workforce knew the they were – more... cared for and it showed in they daily performance. We worked as a team with the main contractors and subcontractors and with all departments, the results showed at the end as the module sailed from Dubai to the North sea completed and with 3.4 million man hours spent on building it without a single LTI. The project team had very senior professionals in each field and all worked very closely together, they never failed to lend a helping hand when ever I needed it. The hardest part of the job was the ever changing sub contractor work force but the yard team did a great job in ensuring there was no compromise in quality or HSE standards. I enjoyed being a part of a great team in which I was supported at every step. – less
Productive Environment
Land Technician (Current Employee), Midland, TXAugust 22, 2013
My typical day at work is waiting for partner operated balllots to come in the mail and then processing themv through our asset team.
Great work culture
North America/ Mexico HSE and Security Director (Former Employee), Plano basedAugust 21, 2013
Pros: great management
Cons: 80% travel
Great work culture with super opportunities to advance your career. Outstanding management support.
Good
ETL Developer (Current Employee), TXAugust 9, 2013
Very Good Place to work...... Got lot to learn...very energitic work place
Comfortable work pace, not incredibly stressful
CAD Designer/Intern (Former Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 7, 2013
Enjoyable company, would recommend. Two shifts starting a 7 and 3, both 8 hour shifts.
Great place to work!
Eagle Ford HSE Administrator (Current Employee), Beeville, TXJuly 8, 2013
Great company to work for. Hours aren't too bad. Pay is good. Good benefits.

About ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered – Read more