ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to work
Global Financial Services - Settlements Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 22, 2014
Good place to work. Compensation and benefits are good.. Offer 19/30 work schedule.
Great Company
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), West Perth, WAMay 14, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches, coffee's etc
Cons: i can't think of any
This place was a fantastic company to work for. So many great things, the environment, the people and they way you were treated was great. A very enjolyable time working for this wonderful commpany.
Family atmosphere
Senior IT Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
Great place to start career. The company empowers you to succeed.
Management not up to snuff
Technical representative level 2 (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 2, 2014
Pros: store and restaurant in building
Cons: lack of consideration from middle and upper management, often left employees to blame for management's lack of action.
This company while having good intentions put it's bottom line ahead of the welfare of its employees. Department changes are fine but often did not make sense and were handled bad enough to leave employees in difficult situations with inadequate training.
Exciting Place to Work
Organizational Change Strategist (Contractor) (Current Employee), HoustonApril 14, 2014
A typical day at work for me is fast-paced and engaging. Gaining commitments from stakeholders, developing strategies to drive continuous improvement, and developing products and services that deliver exceptional business value.

As a team, we collaborate to initiate and sustain change that brings innovation and increased performance. The hardest part – more... of my job is gaining stakeholder acceptance to change. The most enjoyable part of my job is looking back on the process and seeing the results of hard work. – less
Good salary
Senior Geophysicist (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
Good learning experience. Friendly people. Good managers. You may be stuck in same position though.
Learned to navigate financial records and their importance in the future of the business model.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Seattle, WaMarch 26, 2014
Pros: knowledge gained about financial records and their importance
Cons: lack of greater job opportunities
Administered company Accounting /Financial records including daily sales reports, detailed auditing reports and payroll. In addition, I performed the daily bank reconciliation reports, general journal entries and tracked sales reports. I also interacted with employees in maintaining an exemplary level of service.

This was a great opportunity for me – more... to learn about financials and how they apply directly to the future success of a business and any adjustments necessary to combat obstacles. – less
Great Company and Benefits; difficult to advance
ServiceDesk Lead Analyst (Current Employee), Bartlesville, OKMarch 11, 2014
job postings just for HR processes, Candidate usually already chosen before psoting
Great company with great management
Records/Land Department Contractor (Former Employee), Midland, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: excellent management, free drinks, great work environment
Cons: moved to houston
A typical day of work was sorting through the work that needed to be done and executing. My task was mainly data interpretation and input.
I learned a great deal about the different types of logs and reports, i.e. Well logs, Mudlogs, Daily Reports,
Title Opinions, Abstracts, Leaseholds, State Forms and Well files.
My coworkers were great, they were – more... enjoyable and always had a laugh going.
The job was equally challenging as it was calm.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the management and coworkers, both were great and the management was attentive, understanding, and provided opportunity. – less
World class in safety
E&I Project Lead (Current Employee), Kenedy, TxFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: well compensated and great backing from management.
Cons: none that i can think of.
ConocoPhillips not only talks the talk, they walk the walk when it comes to safety. The employees are empowered and trained to work with safety foremost in their minds. Caring about their employees are a staple of the work culture ConocoPhilips expresses to their employees.
Fun,fun place to work. Great people.
Volume Accounting (Former Employee), Farmington, NMFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: monthly lunches, small gifts, lunches at the office.
Cons: great insurance, evaluation and reward for a good job done.
Loved my co-workers and we all had jobs to do and everyone helped each other. I loved the atmosphere and the rewards. My Boss was awesome. Door always open and open for suggestions.
Very productive days in the field.
MSO (Former Employee), Farmington, NMJanuary 18, 2014
Stared off the day by getting on the computer and looking at the wells that needed to be taken care of that day to increase production.
A good place to gain more knowledge that pertains to many different aspects of employment
Administrative Assistant/Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Lysite, WYJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: benefits, medical insurance, learned new skills
Cons: was an hour out of town, they were not good to contractors
They treat their own employees great, as far as contractors...not so great, you are disposable to them. I did learn a lot of new skills, which will help a lot for other employment. I met some real good people, and made good money.
natural gas scheduler
natural gas scheduler (Former Employee), houston texasJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: too many hours ….24/7 is literally a 24/7 job!
job requires many hours of dedication and coordination.

deadlines and ability to proactively resolve problems is an asset
I like the industry
Project Assistant (Former Employee), Rodeo, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: interesting atmosphere and industry
Cons: nothing bad to say.
I looked forward to coming to work each day. I enjoyed working in the construction engineering industry. I learned a lot about each phase of construction projects and what different engineers do on projects. I would love to work in the building trade and engineering industry again. Good pay. Respectful work environment. Never a dull moment. Learned – more... something new everyday. – less
Excellent management
Completions Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXDecember 19, 2013
Ive never worked for a better place. The whole experience was very enjoyable.
very fun and nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Longmont, CODecember 6, 2013
i spent 11 years at conoco , it was a very fun ,and nice place to work.
Very productive and enjoyed the work
Unit Operator (Former Employee), Rodeo, CADecember 3, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Worked 12 hours rotating shifts. Learn all aspects of production from crude oil to gases extracted from it. management was great to work with and fair to needs for its staff. Co-workers worked as a team with little to no conflicts. We all knew our jobs. Hardest part of the job that it was demanding but always rewarding.
Average at best
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), North seaDecember 1, 2013
Leave cycle of 2 weeks on 3 weeks off is good, however 1 week claw back is poor.
Contract Position
SharePoint Project Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 26, 2013
Pros: onsite cafe, flexibility in scheduling, immediate supervisor was very agreeable
Cons: management seemed very unorganized, management was not really flexible, management was not inclusive
A typical day in this position was working to ensure that all the files were moved to a specific place on the ConocoPhillips website. The co-workers I had in this position were great. They were very accommodating and readily willing to assist with any questions I had. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about the different areas of Sustainable – more... Development and what ConocoPhillips was doing to ensure the company was doing their part. – less

About ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered – Read more