ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent working enviroment
Team Lead (Contract) (Former Employee), Marble Arch LondonOctober 6, 2014
Pros: pros was always leaning
Cons: long hours but enjoyed every moment
typical day at work could be from calm to stormy and i mean that in an exciting way.

i learned about the COE enviroment dealerbaords servers , patching and trader applications.

My co-workers are great bunch of people to work with never a dull moment always supportive of each other.

The hardest part of the job was learning new applications and different – more... types of hardware such has Dealerboards.

Most Enjoyable part about my job was my job i excelled. – less
Exciting place to Work
Lifeguard (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
Pros: get to use the facility
Cons: you do not grow within the company fast
Knowledge of pool equipment and maintenance.
Knowledge of lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard resuscitation measures.
Knowledge of rules and regulations governing conduct of the public at pools.
Knowledge of swimming pool sanitation and chlorination systems.
Skilled in the application of lifesaving techniques.
Skilled – more... in swimming.
Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
Ability to perform rescue actions, administer first aid and CPR. – less
Great assignment.
Consultant\Contractor, MRE Consulting (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: technology available
Cons: as a contractor, we are not allowed to participate in many areas of the company.
Great working environment. Great professionals with like goals and objectives. Various projects allow for continuous learning and growing in the OCM field.
A young and energized company culture
Procure-to-Pay Analyst (Current Employee), Bartlesville, OKAugust 14, 2014
Everyday was always a wonderfully challenging experience.
General Office Duties
Transportation Worker Identification Card (Former Employee), Westlake, LAJuly 8, 2014
An awesome place to work. Learned a lot and performed various activities.
good job
Maintenance Technician (civil) (Former Employee), Seal, ENGJuly 8, 2014
not so much my ideal trade, but learnt alot of the safety regulations and was apart of the conocophillips 1million safe man hours.
Productive and energetic work force
Wholesale Representative (Former Employee), Long Island NYCJune 24, 2014
Pros: productive work force
Cons: devested the metro ny market
Excellent company to have worked for. Challenging and rewarding environment.
A great company to work for
Emergency Response Coordinator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 23, 2014
As an Emergency Response Coordinator for ConocoPhillips, I managed the Vessel Response Plan for the Polar Tankers Business Unit which keeps the fleet of 5 tanker vessels in compliance with federal and state regulation in which we operate. In addition to this, I managed the emergency response team that would deploy in the case of an actual incident. – more... I was also a member of the Global IMT that would response to any incident around the world. – less
at work for 5:00 am to 6:00pm
WellSite Supervisor (Former Employee), eagle ford shall areaJune 21, 2014
Pros: great day rate
Cons: clickish
When you enjoy your work, it doesn't feel like a job. Being in the industry for over 30 years, I was able to help the coil tubing division in trouble shooting projects which I enjoyed.
NIce place to work
Staff Landman, L48 Rockies Business Unit (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 13, 2014
Pros: worked with some really nice folks.
Cons: hierarchy
This is a nice place to work. You will meet a lot of great folks that will add value to your career and life.
not available
Planner (Current Employee), Aberdeen City, SCTJune 8, 2014
Pros: excellent communicator
Cons: impecable
plan my day
prepare my schedule
brief my boss
get updates from various areas
update the project schedule
run baseline
see what the s-curve will look like
Good Place to work
Global Financial Services - Settlements Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 22, 2014
Good place to work. Compensation and benefits are good.. Offer 19/30 work schedule.
Great Company
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), West Perth, WAMay 14, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches, coffee's etc
Cons: i can't think of any
This place was a fantastic company to work for. So many great things, the environment, the people and they way you were treated was great. A very enjolyable time working for this wonderful commpany.
Family atmosphere
Senior IT Auditor (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
Great place to start career. The company empowers you to succeed.
Management not up to snuff
Technical representative level 2 (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 2, 2014
Pros: store and restaurant in building
Cons: lack of consideration from middle and upper management, often left employees to blame for management's lack of action.
This company while having good intentions put it's bottom line ahead of the welfare of its employees. Department changes are fine but often did not make sense and were handled bad enough to leave employees in difficult situations with inadequate training.
Exciting Place to Work
Organizational Change Strategist (Contractor) (Current Employee), HoustonApril 14, 2014
A typical day at work for me is fast-paced and engaging. Gaining commitments from stakeholders, developing strategies to drive continuous improvement, and developing products and services that deliver exceptional business value.

As a team, we collaborate to initiate and sustain change that brings innovation and increased performance. The hardest part – more... of my job is gaining stakeholder acceptance to change. The most enjoyable part of my job is looking back on the process and seeing the results of hard work. – less
Good salary
Senior Geophysicist (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 3, 2014
Good learning experience. Friendly people. Good managers. You may be stuck in same position though.
Learned to navigate financial records and their importance in the future of the business model.
Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Seattle, WaMarch 26, 2014
Pros: knowledge gained about financial records and their importance
Cons: lack of greater job opportunities
Administered company Accounting /Financial records including daily sales reports, detailed auditing reports and payroll. In addition, I performed the daily bank reconciliation reports, general journal entries and tracked sales reports. I also interacted with employees in maintaining an exemplary level of service.

This was a great opportunity for me – more... to learn about financials and how they apply directly to the future success of a business and any adjustments necessary to combat obstacles. – less
Great Company and Benefits; difficult to advance
ServiceDesk Lead Analyst (Current Employee), Bartlesville, OKMarch 11, 2014
job postings just for HR processes, Candidate usually already chosen before psoting
Great company with great management
Records/Land Department Contractor (Former Employee), Midland, TXMarch 3, 2014
Pros: excellent management, free drinks, great work environment
Cons: moved to houston
A typical day of work was sorting through the work that needed to be done and executing. My task was mainly data interpretation and input.
I learned a great deal about the different types of logs and reports, i.e. Well logs, Mudlogs, Daily Reports,
Title Opinions, Abstracts, Leaseholds, State Forms and Well files.
My coworkers were great, they were – more... enjoyable and always had a laugh going.
The job was equally challenging as it was calm.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the management and coworkers, both were great and the management was attentive, understanding, and provided opportunity. – less

About ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered – Read more