ConocoPhillips Employee Review

View all ConocoPhillips reviews

Wellsite Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 March 2013
Conoco provides a safe work place. I drilled multileg directional wells for observation purposes. Reported with wellview and morning confrence calls to management.

Other ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

Best company I've ever worked for
Millwright/A.P.E. Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB11 December 2017
I've been involved in the oil industry for over the past 7 years. The Surmont family is the greatest place I've ever worked. Management is incredibly fair respectful and honest. Our 14 in 14 off schedule is great for families and home work balance. The camp is works class, rooms are quiet and are completely self contained ( private bathroom) gym facilities are better then most gyms in the city and the lunches are great. If you ever get the opportunity to be a part of this company I highly recommend it.

5*******
Pros
Fantastic camp and management
Cons
Airport sprinters to camp
Productive and great place to work
Contract Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2017
I enjoyed my time there, I learned a lot and grew as a person and an employee. We had great staff, communication and an environment that allowed staff to grow and feel like part of a company that wanted you to be a part it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConocoPhillips. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2