ConocoPhillips Employee Review

View all ConocoPhillips reviews

Great work experience
Asset & Operating Integrity Summer student (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB26 September 2013
A calm atmosphere that was competitive and efficiency orientated at the same time. I spent over a month training and learning the dynamics of the Asset and Operating Integrity team (Grande Prairie, AB). I spent most of my time around compressor and well sites (mostly gas wells) tagging and checking equipment, mainly pressure safety valves. I also worked along with the head pipeline coordinator to discover pipeline wall loss growth through smart pig logs on excel documents. This led to myself giving the coordinator specific locations and lengths of pipeline which required repair. My time at ConocoPhillips was all that I expected and more to say the least, they gave me a great start to my career in the Oil and Gas industry.

Other ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

good work life & personal life balance
Instrumentation Technician (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB12 February 2018
In the Deep Basin area, very well run, great guys, good work life. Was layed off due to Cenovus Energy buying all of Conoco Phillips assets. Still great guys running this area.
Productive workplace
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Surmont 1 Fort McMurray12 February 2018
Productive workplace. Walk the Talk. Great safety program. Excelent wages . Vantastic camp facilities. Transportation well organized. Wish i was still there(temporary position).
Pros
Excelent wages, camp, management.
Cons
Being away from home for extended periods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConocoPhillips. Our community is ready to answer.