ConocoPhillips Employee Review

View all ConocoPhillips reviews

Great work experience
Asset & Operating Integrity Summer student (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB26 September 2013
A calm atmosphere that was competitive and efficiency orientated at the same time. I spent over a month training and learning the dynamics of the Asset and Operating Integrity team (Grande Prairie, AB). I spent most of my time around compressor and well sites (mostly gas wells) tagging and checking equipment, mainly pressure safety valves. I also worked along with the head pipeline coordinator to discover pipeline wall loss growth through smart pig logs on excel documents. This led to myself giving the coordinator specific locations and lengths of pipeline which required repair. My time at ConocoPhillips was all that I expected and more to say the least, they gave me a great start to my career in the Oil and Gas industry.

Other ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

Productive and great place to work
Contract Land Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 November 2017
I enjoyed my time there, I learned a lot and grew as a person and an employee. We had great staff, communication and an environment that allowed staff to grow and feel like part of a company that wanted you to be a part it.
A nice place to work
Records Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 November 2017
Great, interior is Red and white, it keeps your motivated!. Nice people and lots of cleaning staff. Secure Building, a great place, lots of long hallways to navigate, be prepared to walk alot.
Pros
downtown location
Cons
lots of stairs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConocoPhillips. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2