ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing work culture
Reservoir Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 17, 2015
Love working at ConocoPhillips, they understand the importance of work/life balance. Great learning experience, always providing students with their full support for continual learning.
ConocoPhillips is a company for people seeking for paycheck not for career.
Senior Well Technology Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 21, 2015
ConocoPhillips is company for people seeking for paycheck not for career. You will most likely be misdirected and wast you time on trying to build a career.
Great work environment
SUBSURFACE GEOLOGIST- development and ops (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 20, 2015
A workplace with talented people to learn from. Compensation and benefits package competitive with industry. Lacking in opportunity for mobility.
amazing morale
CM Specialist (Current Employee), Fort st john bcMarch 21, 2015
very knowledgeable supervisor
steep, challenging but rewarding learning curves every day
co workers are exceptional
hardest part of job is the learning curve
most enjoyable part of job is the independance and respect
professional support is second to none.
Productive and high working environment
Senior Project Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 27, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Co-workers with high quality results/commitment
Management team fully dedicated to the business
Beautiful people who really support and make your time there pleasant and enjoyable
Oil and Gas Company
Material Management Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Grande Prairie, ABJanuary 28, 2015
ConocoPhillips is a fast paced growing international oil and gas company
Good company
Sustainable Development Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 17, 2014
ConocoPhillips is a good place to work and they hire good people.
Great workplace, great safety culture
construction Superintendent (Former Employee), AlbertaNovember 5, 2014
A lot of good people to work with, the culture there was remarkable and being a young manager I learned a lot.
Safe and respectful work environment
Instrumentation Engineering Summer Student (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2014
Pros: great company
I was fortunate to be their 2014 Instrumentation Engineering Summer Student and I found it was an invaluable experience in my young career. I enjoyed going to work each day knowing I was part of a team that was safe, respectful, and team orientated.
Good coordination between supervisor, drafting staff and Document Control
Drawing Controller (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 10, 2014
Pros: learn & lunch
Instructions and directions were very clear. It was a great team work. All the issues were discussed and resolved in weekly meeting. Personal contacts with supervisor & co-workers in sorting out the issues saved lots of time to deliver documents & drawing within the schedule time.Learned to resolve calmly under stressful situation.
Great Company
Project Controls Analyst (CONTRACT) (Former Employee), Fort McMurray AlbertaSeptember 19, 2014
Great company overall. Worked as a contractor, employee would be better
Great opprutunity, amazing people
Health Safety and Environment Specialist (Former Employee), Eckville, ABJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: caring atmosphere
I enjoyed working for ConocoPhillips a great deal and hope to work with them again in the future.
Great work experience
Asset & Operating Integrity Summer student (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABSeptember 26, 2013
A calm atmosphere that was competitive and efficiency orientated at the same time. I spent over a month training and learning the dynamics of the Asset and Operating Integrity team (Grande Prairie, AB). I spent most of my time around compressor and well sites (mostly gas wells) tagging and checking equipment, mainly pressure safety valves. I also worked along with the head pipeline coordinator to discover pipeline wall loss growth through smart pig logs on excel documents. This led to myself giving the coordinator specific locations and lengths of pipeline which required repair. My time at ConocoPhillips was all that I expected and more to say the least, they gave me a great start to my career in the Oil and Gas industry.
Great Place to work
Windows 7 Scheduling Release Manager / Support (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 23, 2013
I was exposed to great Project Managment processes and a great team.
Great support from Calgary/Houston
Construction Consultant, Burlington (Former Employee), Alberta/BCJune 19, 2013
Pros: great environment
Cons: not enough ng work
good work schedule
great support from head offices
enjoyable meetings and conventions
pay was always on time
great environment
Excellent place to work.
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 27, 2013
Pros: positive feedback and people. lots of training and excellent benefits.
Cons: long drive to the elmworth gas plant!
Fun and professional group of people to work with. Lots of opportunity for advancement and mentoring always available.
Wellsite Supervisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 7, 2013
Conoco provides a safe work place. I drilled multileg directional wells for observation purposes. Reported with wellview and morning confrence calls to management.
fun
Office Services (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 11, 2013
great employees, fun enviroment. Great vision. Everyone is friendly and easy to get along with. Someone is always there to help you out.
Fun productive environment - great experience for a summer student
Integrated Operations Technologist Summer Student (Former Employee), Red Deer, AlbertaJanuary 3, 2013
Great place to work with a very dynamic team of individuals. I was able to grow by being challenged with new tasks and learning about many different aspects of a technologists role within the Red Deer/ Eckville office.
Poor Management and low Employee Morale
Contractor (Former Employee), Central AlbertaNovember 15, 2012
Pros: not many
Cons: you give what you got and they take what they can
Managers either Micro Manage or ignore you all together. Depends who you are buddies with in the office and managment as to how for you get with the company. Its obvious to everyone that certain managers are getting kick backs from contractors for steady work. They do not support local business, they drive the small local guys out and bring in bigger companies(almost like they are paid to do this) Office staff gets catered meals multiple times a week and a fully stocked kitchen, and the field staff gets a water cooler. They always pin the blame on someone, even when they say as a company they do not do this.

About ConocoPhillips

ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered – Read more