ConocoPhillips recently revised their corporate health, safety and environmental management system (HSE MS) standard. ConocoPhillips Canada’s (CPC) HSE systems and programs are in place to allow CPC to meet its commitment to be a proactive and influential compliance based company. The primary focus of this position is to facilitate closure of actions items developed as part of CPC’s HSE MS Strategic Improvement project, which will bring CPC into alignment with the revised requirements. This includes providing assistance and guidance to CPC personnel assigned to complete corrective actions and reporting on progress to CPC’s HSE MS Strategic Improvement Project Manager. Upon completion of the project, this role will continue to support the implementation of CPC’s HSE MS.
- Facilitate working sessions to develop detailed action plans and activities of responsible parties
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure completion of actions
- Monitor status of the actions and report on progress to the Project Manager
- Evaluate changes to project deliverables and determine their impact to stakeholders
- Identify and manage variances and risks associated with the project and report them to the Project Manager
- Develop communications associated with project to provide to the Project Manager, including regular status updates, milestone tracking and change information
- Assist the Change Management Team with the creation of change management plans
- Provide assistance in the development of readiness and training plans to assist the organization adopt changes
- Align action plans and change plans
- Assist in the development of communication materials related to the project to be distributed throughout CPC
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant business, science, engineering, or communications field.
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to interface and work with all levels of the organization from field staff to Company Senior Leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years experience with oil and gas field operations.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with HSE management systems and standards
Indeed - 14 months ago