Connected Recruiting Ltd. is in search of up to three Intermediate Property Accountants! Our client is continuously adding new properties and is in need of an accountant that enjoys a team spirit and has the ability to work well with people on projects. The candidates need to be quick learners, with high attention to detail and the desire to grow.
- Manage AP and AR activities for your assigned portfolio
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager by ensuring he has all relevant information
- Adhere to corporate processes and ensure reporting is done in a timely manner
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Management reports and working papers in support of annual audit
- Other tasks as assigned by the Controller
- Reports directly to Controller
- Great working environment with room to grow in the company
- Currently pursuing CMA or CGA designation
- 2+ years’ of progressive accounting experience including at least 1 year experience in property
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools and industry specific ERP systems
Note: Only candidates living in or capable or working in Canada will be considered. I thank you for your interest!
Connected Recruiting Ltd was formed to provide the top candidates and the top employers a way to successfully connect with one another. The resources that we are able to offer to clients and candidates are second to none! It is our relationships that provide the best return to everyone involved.