Connect Hearing

Connect Hearing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
poor extensive training - non-existent
CCR (Former Employee), lower mainland bcAugust 5, 2014
Cons: poor training - not extensive as was described
I disagree with the extensive training. I felt like it was lacking when I was trained and I feel like for the amount you are getting paid, it just doesn't cut it. Their customer service role is meant for someone who had MOA experience. And I don't feel that they emphasized on health safety when it came to cleaning aids.
Micro Managed.
CCR (Former Employee), BCJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: benefits.
Cons: overworked, never leave on time, under paid, micro managed, poor management.
This Company would like you to think they are the best to work for but it is further from the truth. They cannot keep staff and have a huge employee turnover. Micro managed to the extreme and all that matters to them is the Goals set out for targets if not met its is the front line CCR's who get slapped on the wrist. They never treat you like a Team member.

Extremely unhealthy work environment mentally,overworked and underpaid is a definate con about working here.

If you are all about overworking to make the Manangers and CEO's look good this is the job for you if not it is not worth it.. nobody is your friend with this company.

On the plus side - some of the perks and benefits.
Don't do it
Clerical (Former Employee), BCDecember 3, 2013
This company would like to think of themselves as being a great employer but couldn't be further from the truth.

I have seen employees bullied, threatened, crying and off on stress leave with management only encouraging this bad behavior by ignoring it and looking the other way. Bad management $ and sales are the only goal.
do not work here
Hearing Instrument Practitioner (Former Employee), Kelowna, BCNovember 15, 2013
Pros: before work and after work
Cons: too many to list
this is a micro managed business that does not care about helping people but rather making money. walking on eggshells is right the management have no experience fitting hearing aids and your job is reduced to doing screeings in pharmacies and they treat their staff poorly. do not work for this company i was warned but didnt listen...
Unstable Work Environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 9, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: management
Typically in a days work at connect hearing if your target wasn't met the managers would call and talk to you until you felt you were being harassed. They expect you to perform extensive tasks for low wages. They say they offer advancement but there's no room to move up in the company unless someone is retiring or you are willing to relocate. Advancement isn't based on merit or strengths. In the human resource manual they offer help with classes etc. that will be a positive impact on your job. I asked to take a French class and management said if we met our target they would consider sending me to school . The target was exceeded and I they recanted their offer of schooling. The most enjoyable part of working there is the audiologists not the sales team. The hardest part of the job was understanding great plains which gave a lot of the employees a hard time.
They have a large variety of Hearing Aid options.
Office Manager/Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Stoney Creek, ONOctober 17, 2012
While shopping for a Hearing Aid Connect Hearing has options that are worth considering. There are many locations with in the city which are easily accessible.

About Connect Hearing

At Connect Hearing, we believe that every sound connects us to our world. We enable better hearing. We offer a full spectrum – Read more

Connect Hearing Photos