Confluence Consulting is seeking the services of 2 Senior Change Management Consultants for a lengthy contract opportunity with one of our federal government clients.
The candidates must meet the following:
- The proposed resource(s) has a relevant professional certification in change management in a recognized model/methodology (eg. Procsi or Kotter) or is recognized by a professional organization such as the Project Management Institute.
- The proposed resource(s) must have at least ten (10) years of experience as a change management consultant. Two (2) of those years must have been within January 1, 2009
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that at least one of the proposed resource(s) has
experience developing and implementing at least two (2) enterprise-wide change management strategies.
Using project descriptions, the resource must identify that they have:
- Identified areas for actions that resulted in strengthened organizational capacity for change.
- Developed and achieved the targets outlined in the project’s implementation schedule.
- Developed strategies to engage employees and key stakeholders and can demonstrate measurable increase in employee engagement.
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that one of the proposed resource(s) has experience integrating change management processes into project management activities in support of organizational transformation.
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that one of the proposed resource(s) has experience analyzing and developing leadership maps and action plans, plans to manage obstacles and internal communications strategies in support of enterprise wide change management strategies.
- The proposed resource(s) must demonstrate that one of the proposed resource(s) has experience training and coaching managers in effective change management leadership.
Confluence Consulting is a government focused management consulting firm specializing in the design of business and technology solutions for public sector organizations. We believe that government is about effective service delivery to citizens and businesses, and about the successful implementation of supporting policy. Achieving these objectives requires an integrated view of the enterprise, and a broad understanding of the interaction between people, process, technology, and the information that connects them.