Currently seeking driven, flexible and bright individual with an opportunity to become part of a world-leading business as it grows.
We are actively looking for an experienced IT Administrator for 1st level support to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Director, the IT Administrator will provide end user support for the local network infrastructure. Manage the Cisco based network, maintain VOIP system & maintain the PC strategy for a team of approximately 100.
- Responsible to administer LAN/ WAN on CISCO based IT infrastructure and VOIP communication system.
- Responsible to administer IT Hardware (PC’s, Servers Laptops, Printers, and Switches etc.)
- Install Computer hardware & Software for end users
- Support end user requirements on a daily basis
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with network, communication system and IT Hardware when required.
- Implement network traffic and security monitoring software and optimize server performance
- Perform tests, data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Responsible for working with vendors and support managers on the purchase of all IT related products & Services
- Back up the ERP and other internal system as deemed necessary
- Develop documentation in terms of IT policies and guidelines
- Support various project initiatives deemed necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar positions
- Cisco networking and Windows & Exchange Server experience
- Solid desktop, telephony and remote user skills for all networking, troubleshooting, & operating system issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to manage multiple and perform tasks with minimal supervision
- Must possess high aptitude for information technology
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now."
All resumes will be held in confidence. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.