A new Canadian start-up company providing web advertising solutions is seeking a Field Sales Representative. This position will be responsible for developing and expanding sales in the Toronto area.
- Your selling efforts will mostly target small size businesses.
- You will efficiently and effectively perform all duties required to manage or complete the sales cycle.
- Develop prospects by identifying decision makers.
- Presenting the company’s product and services
- Preparing proposals
- Closing sales
- Following up with contacts.
- Provide market intelligence regarding competition, new applications, prospects and opportunities.
- Follow up on web inquiries.
- Meet monthly targets.
- Other tasks as required by management
- Proven business-to-business sales experience
- Ability to do field sales
- Aggressive self-starter and goal oriented individual
- Proven ability in generating leads
- College degree in a business area is considered an asset
- Have a laptop/tablet that you will use for work
- Having a car is an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Computer skills including the ability to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent English is required
We provide a product easy to sell and up to 30% commission from sales. Daily you can earn 200-500$ and more. Your revenue will depend on your sales results.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply no later than April 5, 2013. Please email your resume to confidential250378 @ gmail.com. Please indicate the job title on your application.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for further discussion or an interview. No telephone calls or agencies please.
A new Canadian start-up company providing web advertising solutions