Our client, a global Fortune 500 company that possesses a strong commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join its GTA office on a permanent basis. This individual must be a strategic thinker and a visionary for future business and recruitment initiatives. The successful candidate must be a high performer, motivated and embody a work-hard, play hard mentality.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your resume outlining the below experience:
- 8-10+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, from a blend of agency and corporate environments
- Previous experience managing a team of recruiters
- Strong drive for recruitment productivity, constantly re-evaluating and adapting recruitment strategies
- Knowledge of a variety of valuable sourcing techniques to identify top talent in the industry
- Responsible for quality control on recruitment and screening processes as well as hiring decisions of candidates
We thank you in advance for the interest in the role; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Our client, one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions offering a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and...