Our client, a global professional services firm with more than 100 years of service excellence in Canada, is looking for a Senior Recruitment Specialist for its Calgary office. Our client believes in providing innovative solutions through their experience and values to meet their clients’ expectations. The corporate work environment encourages professionalism, motivation and high performance among its employees. If you have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and believe in providing strong client servicing, this is the right opportunity for you.
As a Senior Recruitment Specialist you will receive an opportunity to work effectively as a part of the HR team and collaborate with different levels of stakeholders across Canada. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for full-recruitment cycle for a high-volume of requisitions in a fast-paced environment. You will receive an opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders, as well as the opportunity for global movement and ability to work on many interesting projects. Our client offers a competitive compensation package including many exciting perks and bonuses, alongside a central location that is easily accessible by transit.
Requirements and qualifications -
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Human Resource Management
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, ideally in the professional services industry
- Previous experience handling high-volume recruitment
- Target focused and goal oriented
- Must be comfortable in working with different levels of stakeholders
- Mix of agency and corporate recruitment would be an asset
Indeed - 10 months ago
Our client, one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions offering a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and...