We are currently looking for an onsite recruiter to join our team! If you are looking for a new challenge and willing to obtain great experience this opportunity is for you!
- Source resumes and provide qualified candidates for positions on site.
- Conduct onboarding for new hired employees.
- Set up interviews, conduct reference checks.
- Processing new hire paperwork, HRIS/payroll data entry, preparation of contracts, letters, announcements, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and coordination.
- Maintain employee personnel files, employee databases and the company organizational charts, ensuring that HR information is updated accurately.
- Provide HR support to site employees
- Organize hourly employee files including creation of new employee files and timely filing and retrieval of documents
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year recruitment experience working closely with hiring managers in a dynamic and diverse environment, within the Oil and Gas/Construction and Trades industries preferred.
- Sufficient understanding of the EPC industry.
- Previous experience recruiting trades preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic human resource functions;
- Demonstrated skills and abilities in collaborative efforts, with experience in team/project oriented activities.
- Basic proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, Internet and presentation software, MS Office.
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Must be authorized to legally work in Canada.
- This is site-based position, Fort McMurray, AB, rotation is 20/8 days.
- Accommodation and flight paid for by the company.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package
- Employer RSP matching program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Great team of professionals
Please apply directly on this site.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Saipem Canada Inc. is a leader in turnkey Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects with a particular focus in the oil and...