We are currently looking for Pipefitters with hydro testing experience to join our team!
The individual will be a Journeyman or 3rd year Apprentice who has a continual focus on safety and customer satisfaction when performing the duties of the position.
- Possess a valid provincial Journeyman Pipefitting Certificate or enrolled as an Apprentice Pipefitter, with relevant experience
- Experience in hydro testing is an asset
- Tickets in CSTS, H2S Alive are assets
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- This is site-based position, Fort McMurray, AB, rotation is 14/7 days.
- Average of 70 hours per week.
- Accommodation and flight paid for by the company.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package
- Employer RSP matching program
- Professional Development Opportunities
Please submit your resume with tickets directly on this site.
Saipem Canada Inc. is a leader in turnkey Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) projects with a particular focus in the oil and...