Our client, in the distribution industry, is looking for a Recruiter to join its team in Hamilton. With over 200 employees in Canada, this global organizations’ success lies in their ability to offer superior products and services to healthcare professionals. They provide a generous compensation package, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, and a professional yet competitive environment. This is an exciting opportunity to launch your career with an industry leader.
In this standalone role, you will manage the full cycle recruitment of all open positions across Canada. This includes: identifying needs, sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, conducting background checks, offer negotiation as well as orientation. You will also be responsible for campus recruitment. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to establish creative and effective talent acquisition strategies as well as the ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders. This is a unique opportunity to have full ownership of the recruitment function for a global organization.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your resume outlining the below experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of Recruitment experience, specifically in a corporate environment
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and Candidate Relationship Management software, specifically Kanexa and Avature
- Campus recruitment experience an asset
- Demonstrated business expertise and professionalism needed to work in partnership with other leaders and team members
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to command large audiences
- Excellent English communication skills (written & verbal)
We thank you in advance for the interest in the role; unfortunately due to the large volume of candidates; only those requested to interview will be contacted.