This full time, permanent position is responsible for processing a full cycle payroll for approximately 120 employees. The successful candidate will also administer the company benefits programs and provide HR support to management.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, accurately and on schedule
- Conduct payroll reconciliations, post to the GL, and complete all taxation and payroll related documentation
- Respond to all employee questions, and government related requests.
- Process enrolments and status changes
- Liase with the insurance providers
- Assist employees with any questions regarding coverage or with claims assistance
- Implement and manage HR policies
- Manage Health and Safety program and JHSC activities
- Prepare termination letters, offer letters, employment letters as required
- Post job postings on line and assist in the hiring process
- Prepare reports as requested
- Assist upper management by providing accurate information
- At least 3 years of payroll experience, with the PCP designation, or equivilent
- Experience with benefit administration
- Strong knowledge of all provincial Employee Standards
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in using MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel, and an aptitude for learning new systems and programs
- Basic understanding of accounting processes
- Full Health and Safety certification
- Extremely organized with the ability to cope with multiple demands, to work under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- A team player who is open to providing support to other departments as required
If our requirements sound just like you, please apply without delay!
Location: Tomken/Eglinton, Mississauga
Indeed - 20 months ago