Our client, an international research-based group with core businesses in healthcare, is seeking a Bilingual HR Generalist for an initial 12-month contract. Our client creates innovative products, breakthrough treatments and healthier alternatives to improve the quality of life for people, animals and communities. Noted as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for several consecutive years, the company has created a major impact with new innovative ideas in the field of science.
The Bilingual HR Generalist will receive the opportunity to work in a global environment and gain a broad range of HR experience. You will be working with various individuals within the human resources team, and liaising with your client group across Canada. You will be expected to answer queries from various stakeholders (via phone, email and in-person), have excellent time management skills and be able to multitask various assignments simultaneously. Knowledge of HRIS (SAP) would be an added advantage.
Requirements and qualifications -
- Fully bilingual in English/French, both written and verbal
- 1-3 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Human Resource Management
- Comfortable dealing with different levels of stakeholders
Indeed - 15 months ago
Our client, one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions offering a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and...