- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Visa payments
- Customer chargebacks
- Process work orders and billing
- Banking and deposits including petty cash
- Reconcile Accounts Receivable monthly, collection calls
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare and participate in yearend closing entries and audit
- Prepare and control employee records ensuring privacy
- Monitoring and enforcing required certifications are current
- License renewals and operating renewals
- Government agency reporting and representation
- Control truck files and ensure up to date and accurate
- Purchase and control company cell phones
- Order and control company credit cards
- Wire payments and online banking
- Oversee software and hardware system upgrades
- Set-up Fixed Assets and recurring entries for fleet and equipment
Must be detailed oriented and driven with a keen eye for detail. Must be confident in making decisions. Able to work alone and under pressure. A natural forward planner who critically assesses situations. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Well presented and businesslike.
Must be mature and secure. Able to commute reliably to office base on time and ready for work. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required. Must be able to run errands.
Specific Job Skills:
Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Must be highly organized and methodical in planning and forward thinking. Work well under pressure and be able to multi task. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and image. Strong aptitude for numbers and detail. Superior knowledge of payroll laws and employment relations.
Must be adept in use of Quickbooks, MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or advanced database, Internet and email.
Literacy and Numeracy:
Strong understanding of GAAP accounting concepts, cost accounting, analysis, budgeting and financial planning. Must be a very competent writer of letters, correspondence and completing applications and renewals.
Business and Selling Skills:
Must be an excellent telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience dealing with major accounts customers and large contracts. Ideal background would be in senior accounting position.
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK INS!
EMAIL RESUME OR FAX TO 705-461-7770