P&P Data Systems
Toronto/North York, ON
P&P is a leading developer of paperless solutions for the medical industry. They help physicians and health institutions become quick and efficient in handling client needs. Their electronic record management (EMR) solution is one of the industry’s most advanced software solutions designed to automate patient records and eliminate paper-flow. The solution improves the management of patient care by providing critical information in a paperless format at the practitioner’s fingertips.
Position – Account Executive (Business Development)
Business Development is responsible for creating and closing new opportunities with potential clients through the development and execution of strategic sales activities. In this role, a candidate must be able to prospect via several methods including phone, email, and face-to-face identifying sales opportunities and needs as well as raising awareness of the company along with its products and services.
- Responsible for achieving a sales quota focused on generating growth each month
- Manage and grow a specified territory.
- Develop new business through cold calling, prospecting and other appropriate and ethical sales methods.
- Grow and maintain existing customer base.
- Actively engaged in all stages of the sales cycle, from opportunity qualification to demo; quote and closing.
- Take a lead role on each sale to ensure that the solutions are comprehensive; to achieve customer goals; and to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Develop an effective sales plan; present and implement plans to your sales manager for acquiring new prospects/customers in your assigned area.
- Preparation of quotes and other related sales data.
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork.
- Must use CRM tool Salesforce.com as required.
- Attend sales meetings weekly and or monthly as required.
- Always represent our firm with integrity.
- Industry experience in medical software - mandatory
- Only true team players need apply.
- Self-starter with positive, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to develop an effective sales plan.
- Must be comfortable presenting demonstrations.
- Must know how to “create a sale”.
- Have a “hunter” mentality.
- Results-driven, ambitious and self-motivated.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Consultative selling with long sales cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct.
Nice To Have
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM
Salary: $45K - $50K - easily make $100K+/yr for a hard hitting rep
Expenses Covered: Regular and Company approved per month.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Drug, etc
Blackberry/ phone - Company supplied
Laptop - Company supplied
1. DO NOT APPLY THROUGH INDEED
2. Complete an online application - http://www.focus-america.com/online_application
3. Include "P&P - July 2014" in the Company line provided
4. Email your resume directly to Donna Scott (dscott @ focus-america.com) - remove spaces
5. If you do NOT follow these steps, you will not be considered