Call Centre Representative (Woodbridge, Ontario)
We are looking to hire a passionate, enthusiastic and capable Call Centre Representative to join our team. We are a small yet quickly expanding group of diverse professionals that produce highly thoughtful, intuitive solutions for our consumers. If you desire to work in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment then we'd like to hear from you.
This position is responsible for offering superior customer experience to the Company’s consumers, healthcare advocates, trade and business partners. Through effective interaction with consumers, outside sales representatives, healthcare professionals and organizations, the CCR ensures that customer needs are identified, the most appropriate solution is provided, the contact is documented and follow-up has taken place. Contacts will take place over the phone, as well as via email
- Respond to phone calls and emails and providing answers to questions as per protocol.
- Triage issues to the most appropriate department/ employee for follow-up. Investigate and resolve inquiries, including tracking contacts in management tool.
- Place out-bound phone calls and emails to new and existing customers.
- Document information from contacts (e.g. sales potential of new/existing customers, customer leads generated through company’s call-in line, social media, trade shows into (Splendid) management tool.
- Maximize customer relationships through timely contact with both new and existing customers to encourage repeat business and provide excellent customer service.
- Completion of High School, post-secondary education preferred.
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to understand customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding and collaborative work environment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English & French) – Spanish an asset
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services and concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be resilient and adaptable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
If this position is of interest to you please apply on line, stating your salary expectations. Please note that only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.