The Lakeshore Fish Company, located on the shores of Lake Erie, in Port Dover, Ontario is currently seeking a Night Shift Plant Supervisor to join their team. (Permanent – Full Time)
- Monitor nightly production activities against production plan and paperwork while ensuring to communicate progress within the team and to Production Supervisor; communicate issues to Upper Management as required.
- Sets a good example for team members through motivation and engagement; ability to “jump in” on the production line as required to ensure nightly productivity targets are met.
- Maintains product flow as per production requirements, customer specifications and nightly productivity targets.
- Identifies technical issues with production/warehouse equipment; ensures equipment/processes are operating at optimum levels.
- Monitor quality output of product prior to refrigeration and packaging; ensures product shipment, packaging and overall warehouse logistics are at top performance.
- Interprets and enforces all corporate policy and procedures including but not limited to Provincial & Federal food processing/fishing regulations; reports all non-compliance issues Management.
- Ensures all documentation is accurate, approved and completed prior to shift completion.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Completion of Grade 12; Post-Secondary Education is considered an asset.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience working within a similar role.
- Shift Requirement: Sunday to Thursday 5pm – 5am
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated, team-player with the ability to motivate others through clear and concise communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high-attention to detail.
Please send resumes in Word or PDF format .
We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago