Commercial Property Leasing Administrator – Live, Work & Play in South Calgary
We are a well-established, entrepreneurial, mid-sized, privately owned, Real Estate Investment Company based in SE Calgary. We are looking for a Leasing Administrator, preferably with Paralegal experience, to assist the Leasing Manager in our Commercial Properties Business Unit. Our properties currently include 10 commercial buildings, with a total of approximately 400K square feet.
· Liaise with tenants regarding tenant charges and rent collections
· Prepare Offer to Lease and Lease documents using standard templates
· Maintain electronic and paper filing system for signed lease agreements, insurance certificates, tenant information, etc.
· Maintain electronic and paper filing system for building maintenance contracts
· Monitor lease documents and contracts for deliverables, critical dates and timelines
· Minimum 3 years commercial real estate/prop mgmt experience
· Familiarity with commercial lease terms and conditions will be a definite asset
· Great people skills
· Proficiency in Word, Excel Publisher, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Spectra, or similar property management software
· Ability to work independently as a key member of a small team
· Results and detail oriented; accuracy
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a stable and secure company; our company has tremendous growth prospects in the years ahead. If you think you have the right stuff, we’d love to hear from you!