We have been effective for many years for the IT specialists listed.
As the “resident IT expert" you will:
- work in the operation of the IT department and ensure alignment with the business objectives;
- Contribute to IT planning and policy development
- Ensure the best solutions are provided for technical problems;
- Participate in budget forecasts;
- Cooperate with a team to plan, coordinate for the design of IT operational activities;
- Provide support to enhance business operations; and
- Work closely with senior staff in all departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions.
Your success in his role will require;
- thorough knowledge of: IT infrastructure and systems design; database management systems;
- familiarity with local and wide area network architecture; technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols and standards; IT security issues; and knowledge of IT Control Frameworks to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
A leading Toronto company seeking skilled, experienced specialists for Toronto and south central Ontario.
Our firm has been effective in...