Perform quality functions such as final test and inspection of military products, work in progress, troubleshooting and inspection. Gain full knowledge of our product manufacturing process and the testing procedures, and equipment used daily in the lab. An integral part of this role is to understand and perform Quality Assurance duties as required such as first article inspection reports, create certificate of conformance documents and support internal and external audits .
Job Responsibilities -
1. Direct the testers as required on special tests and setups
2. Produce documents and maintains the filling system for customer Certificates of Compliance
3. Perform verification on failing in-process product; investigate cause and repair.
4. Keep complete documentation as required by quality standards
5. Investigate, repair and issue documentation for return goods.
6. Perform specialized testing as required by engineering or quality control.
7. Become fully familiar with the Quality and safety standards and apply them diligently at all times
8. To harmonize with associates and management working smoothly and cooperatively at all times
9. The engineering dept and operations manager may assign other duties.
Tact, diplomacy, teamwork, independent, good communicator, honest and sincere, with a definite infinity to electrical and electronic parts and processes and strong hands on. Attention to detail and will require dexterity for fine workmanship.
1. Completed Electrical or Electronic Technician’s diploma.
2. Two years’ experience in the electrical or electronic field.
3. Good grasp of electrical and electronic measuring devices and setups.
4. An understanding of transformer - power, output, line types
5. The ability to learn and work with quality control.