Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Employee Review

View all Conestoga-Rovers & Associates reviews

Great entry level position for scientists, horrible for accounting/clerical
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Emeryville,CA15 August 2012
A typical day would be sitting in my supervisors office adding numbers on a calculator that he spewed out or drawing lines under names for people who needed DOA training. Meanwhile in my real job manifests, data entry, reporting, engagement code maintenance, customer service and Chevron reporting would all be backing up at a fast rate.

I did learn alot about waste management coordination and what happens on both sides as well Chevrons place in all of it.

Management in my area was horrible in every facet from trying to present efficient billing structures and code maintenance and being ignored to constant changes in handling these items with no rhyme or reason for change.

Co-Workers, outside of my group, were great people. My work group not at all.

Hardest part of job was my direct supervisor constantly ruining what works by constantly throwing out changes that never had enough of a chance to work before changing everything again. Most enjoyable part of my job? Nothing.
Pros
close to home
Cons
too many to list

Other Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Secrétaire en chef (Former Employee) –  Nepean, ON25 August 2017
Mon poste chez Conestoga-Rovers & Associates se trouvait dans un bureau régional alors l'équipe ne comptait qu'une quinzaine de personnes. Très belle entreprise possédant beaucoup de considération pour ses employés. Les tâches que j'occupais couvraient le travail général de secrétariat ainsi que la supervision d'une secrétaire junior.
Seniority uber alles
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON11 August 2017
The only thing that matters at CRA is how long you've been at the company. Seniority trumps experience, talent, education, everything else. Turnover for newer employees is incredibly high as a result.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conestoga-Rovers & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8