Conestoga-Rovers & Associates

Conestoga-Rovers & Associates Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dynamic learning environment, poor management
Environmental Engineering Consultant (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONMarch 18, 2013
Pros: learning experience, exposure to many environmental fields
Cons: management, long hours with little payback
- A lot of exposure to many environmental fields
- Many specialists to learn from and grow
- Poor managament and benefits program
- Little appreciation for work/life balance
Great place to start your career
Environmental Scientist (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONMarch 11, 2013
Great place to start your career. Fast-paced and very hands on. They are low paying.
Great environment for the lone wolf
Compliance Manager (Current Employee), Irvine, CANovember 23, 2013
CRA is a good consultancy that pride their health and safety culture. The teams in California don't work well with each other. There is no collaboration of skills/assets.
Great entry level position for scientists, horrible for accounting/clerical
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Emeryville,CAAugust 15, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: too many to list
A typical day would be sitting in my supervisors office adding numbers on a calculator that he spewed out or drawing lines under names for people who needed DOA training. Meanwhile in my real job manifests, data entry, reporting, engagement code maintenance, customer service and Chevron reporting would all be backing up at a fast rate.

I did learn – more... alot about waste management coordination and what happens on both sides as well Chevrons place in all of it.

Management in my area was horrible in every facet from trying to present efficient billing structures and code maintenance and being ignored to constant changes in handling these items with no rhyme or reason for change.

Co-Workers, outside of my group, were great people. My work group not at all.

Hardest part of job was my direct supervisor constantly ruining what works by constantly throwing out changes that never had enough of a chance to work before changing everything again. Most enjoyable part of my job? Nothing. – less
Preaches safety, but only on paper
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), IrvineMay 6, 2012
Pros: great work experience
Cons: unhealthy and unethical work environment
Very unprofessional work environment with high turn over on employees
Great company with a great respect for worker safety
Engineer I (Current Employee), Edison, NJApril 23, 2012
Great company to work for because they provide my corporate learning tools for you to utilize on your own. But that is the main drawback, sometimes you would rather have a mentor than a computer. Overall good benefits and great job security. They retain good people that are very easy to work for.
Great place to acquire experience, corporate red tape, out of touch management, need to redefine and establish boundaries and work responsibilities.
Civil Structural Project Designer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2012
Pros: flexibility, and team work
Cons: lack of resources, inexperience in decision making
Every Monday, I attended to a progress meeting report (Management) to make adjustments to the ongoing projects, updates and solve any arising issues due to upcoming or closing projects, safety issues, change orders, review schedules, field visits, client/ contractors/ construction issues and man power.

The rest of the week I directly design in 3D to – more... provide latest design for the production team in order to meet dead lines and interact with other disciplines to easy job completion.

I am 20+ years experience in USA plus 5 years in S-America, all together from topographic surveys, infra-structure, foundations, and upper structures (Pipe Racks, Platforms, Towers, Flare, Condensers, Etc.) pipelines (Civil, structural aspect; under-Ground, Above Ground, Under water, etc.) Pump-stations, Meters, Reservoirs and doing mining to a lesser degree.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON !! – less
EMPRESA BOA
TÉCNICO DE SEGURANÇA (Former Employee), Conceição do Mato Dentro, MGDecember 27, 2012
Pros: plano de saude
Cons: n.a
EMPRESA MUITO BOA ,PROFISSIONAIS OTIMOS E MUITOS PROFISSIONAIS E DINAMICOS.