As a member of our Drafting team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Utilize computer assisted drafting (CAD) software in preparing drawings in the Land Development Industry which includes grading plans, profiles, and servicing plans.
- Co-ordinate with utilities (Bell, Gas, Cable etc.) in preparation of composite utility co-ordination plan.
- Collect information from all available sources, including contract documents, codes and reference.
- Perform verification for dimension correctness and interference between elements; and incorporate and compile any possible adjustments or changes made necessary by revised drawings.
Candidates must have:
- A Civil Engineering Technology Diploma;
- 2-5 years related experience;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- A proven ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, regulations, drawings and job specifications;
- Fluency in oral and written English is required to converse effectively with our Clients; and the ability to work well in an open, team environment.