Concur

Concur Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place to work at!
Receptionist (Current Employee), RedmondMarch 14, 2012
Pros: casual, networking, opportunities for career growth
Everyone here is friendly, outgoing and hardworking. It's a close community where we all look out for each others well being and success. It's hard to find this kind of atmosphere in most growing companies but Concur manages to find a place for every employee to feel right at home.
Great Company where employees are valued!
Senior Implementation Specialist (Current Employee), Redmond, WaMarch 12, 2012
Concur is a fantastic company to be a part of. Management is easily accessible, knowledgable and incredibly friendly. I have never felt so comfortable with my managers, as I do at Concur. I am challenged on a daily basis, which definitely keeps things interesting. Concur strives to make sure employees have a healthy work/life balance.
Great company with a lot of opportunity, challenge, and just plain fun!
Director, Solutions Consulting (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 11, 2012
Pros: culture, opportunities
Working at Concur is quite the experience! The passion, innovation, opportunities, and the people you work with are second to none. A startup feel in an established corporation that is in hyper-growth mode. Join Concur if you are looking for a fulfilling career in whatever it is that you do!
Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Revenue Accounting Senior Manager (Current Employee), Redmond WashingtonMarch 9, 2012
Concur is a fast-paced, dynamic growing Company that is a fantastic place to work! As an employee of Concur, I feel challenged, empowered, motivated, and valued. I appreciate the personal career growth opportunities I experience and love both the people and culture at Concur. Overall, Concur is a fun and rewarding place to work!
Pretty good place to work
Software Design Engineer (Current Employee), Redmond, WAMarch 9, 2012
Pros: time off, good benefits, nice people
Cons: low yearly salary increases
Great leadership team and good opportunities for growth. Decent benefits and great vacation time. Bright people that care about what they do. Understanding of those with families.
Great Company and Amazing People!
Account Management (Current Employee), Redmond, WashingtonMarch 9, 2012
Pros: teleworking options, benefits, and casual dress
I have worked at Concur for several years now. I still look forward to going to work everyday. I am very lucky to get to work with such a talented, hardworking, fun, and wonderful group of people everyday. Concur really values their employees, and communicates this daily.

About Concur

Concur (NASDAQ: CNQR) is the world’s leading provider of integrated travel and expense management solutions. Web and mobile-based, – Read more